Improve the value-selling abilities of your sales team and increase your profits
The Dealcloser™ improves the deal-closing abilities of sales and revenue impacting professionals by equipping them with the skills and processes needed to control sales-driven deals and minimise deal slippage and uncertainty.
The programme’s emphasis on value-driven solutions and executive-level selling strategies significantly enhances the ability of delegates to manage and close large, important deals. This gives companies greater control over their business results, particularly revenues and market share.
The Dealcloser™ examines advanced deal-closing expertise such as:
- Determining deal goals and objectives
- Ascertaining the customer’s real issues, needs and wants
- Power bases in the customer’s business
- The buying centre – understanding decision makers and influencers
- Identifying the one real decision maker
- Creating value propositions for each buying influence and decision maker
- Competitor positioning and strategies
- Using a SWOT analysis to brainstorm next steps to capitalise on Strengths and Opportunities and overcome Weaknesses and Threats
- Selecting definitive actions to secure deals
By the end of The Dealcloser™ programme, delegates will:
- Understand how to use a one-sheet sales process to maximise strategic planning and have control over important transactions
- Move seamlessly between selling and negotiating to maximise deal values
- Be able to position value conversations to interface more appropriately with key influencers and decision-makers
- Understand when and how to up-sell and cross-sell
- Recognise when to qualify out of deals that have questionable value
- Close sales-driven deals in shorter time periods to increase revenues and market share
Duration of programme: Two days.
Number of delegates per programme: six to 16 delegates. Larger groups can be accommodated, provided that all delegates are from the same organisation.