Creating confident women dealmakers
The Dealdiva™ is a powerful and stimulating programme that addresses the negotiating challenges and obstacles women in business face on a daily basis. The programme imparts critical dealmaking skills to women through a combination of lectures, workshops and individual coaching. Specific attention is paid to helping delegates build their confidence and assertiveness.
The Dealdiva™ directly, positively and immediately impacts business results. The programme is suitable for women with any level of business, sales or negotiation experience. Delegates range from customer or supplier-interfacing staff, to experienced executives and entrepreneurs.
The Dealdiva™ examines critical dealmaking skills for women, including:
- How increasing self-worth leads to better deals
- Understanding why women undersell themselves in deals and how to correct this
- Dealmaking vs selling vs negotiating
- Creating power in deals especially where the other party seems to hold all the cards
- Own behavioural analysis – its passivity, aggression and impact on assertiveness
- Planning for and managing face-to-face encounters, and closing deals
By the end of The Dealdiva™ programme, delegates will:
- Have a greater sense of self-worth
- Have recaptured lost dealmaking instincts
- Have achieved measurable shifts in levels of negotiating
- Know exactly what is needed to get the deals wanted
- Understand the roles communication, behavior and confidence play in dealmaking
- Understand how to create and adjust the power balance in deals
- Be on the road to achieving business and personal goals for life
Duration of programme: 2 days.
Number of delegates per programme: 16 people with two Facilitators, or eight delegates and one Facilitator.