Transforming business leaders into world class dealmakers
The Dealguru™ is an exclusive programme that provides executives and business leaders with a platform to examine, debate and apply the strategies of world class dealmakers. With participation limited to executive decision makers, delegates are able to hone their dealmaking expertise to the highest possible level in the shortest possible time.
The programme compares directly with Business School MBA modules and focuses on advanced negotiation and the optimisation of business transactions – in particular the expertise required for mergers and acquisitions, complex multi-party transactions and similar large deals. Participants get the opportunity to network with like-minded C-level executives.
The Dealguru™ examines sophisticated dealmaking knowledge such as:
- Maximising selling and negotiating in the dealmaking process
- The role of negotiation vs bribery; compromise vs flexibility; selling vs manipulating
- Using value to create power to build sustainable deals
- Behavioural styles – analysing own strengths and challenges, while understanding those of the other party
- Structuring executive negotiation teams
- Dealmaking in Africa – predicting success and managing political obstacles
By the end of The Dealguru™ programme, delegates will:
- Appreciate the proficiency of world-class dealmakers
- Have significantly enhanced dealmaking competencies through working with other “C” level executives in syndicates and discussion forums
- Be able to immediately increase financial wealth, and the profitability of organisations
- Have applied improved dealmaking skills to complex business transactions, through the support gained from professional personal coaching
- Have networked with select, like-minded corporate leaders
Duration of programme: Two days.
Number of delegates per programme: minimum of eight and maximum of 12 delegates with two Master Facilitators.