The Resultchanger™ Programme
The Resultchanger™ programme enables a positive change in the dealmaking results of project driven professionals
The Resultchanger™ is a two day programme that focuses on the proficiency required to ensure that projects and assignments are concluded speedily and profitably.
The Resultchanger™ combines deal-making and deal-closing skills to optimise results in projects and deals. This potent programme equips delegates with the dealmaking skills essential for contending with profitability and revenue targets that are operationally driven.
The programme helps consultants, auditors, engineers, project managers and other non-sales revenue contributors to shift their thinking and behaviour to consciously achieve the results they want from their specific deals.
The Resultchanger™ is available as a Private (exclusive to a specific group) programme. It is possible to customise the content for specific organisations. The number of delegates per programme is typically 16 people with two Facilitators, or eight delegates and one Facilitator.
By the end of The Resultchanger™ programme, delegates will be able to:
- Negotiate new projects and modify existing contracts
- Communicate, network and engage with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders to maximum effect
- Balance business judgement with technical excellence, shifting between “technical” and “business” modes as required
- Reach milestones and move projects forward to conclusion more quickly
- Increase the revenues and profitability of consulting-orientated projects
- Understand the executive decisions and political power bases that influence the approvals in a decision
Storm Coote (Talent, Leadership and Organisational Development Partner) SAP
“The Resultchanger™ programme has been instrumental for SAP’s Consulting practice, through applying and combining sound “deal-making” skills with our existing influential technical and functional thought leadership skills, to drive tangible business results, not only for SAP, but also for our clients”
Mike Robertson (Principal Consultant) The MSA Group
“Certainly one of the best non-technical events I’ve attended. Great content for development and very useful tools to improve my engagement with people”
For more information contact Charmaine Nortman on 011 025 3717/6 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|The Dealmaker™||The Dealcloser™||
|The Dealguru™||The Dealbuilder™||The Dealdiva™||The Workdiva™|